Butt welding Reducer
Reducer is also known as small head, diameter pipe, diameter through. One of the chemical pipe fittings is used to connect two different diameter pipes. According to the different shapes, it can be divided into concentric and eccentric heads. The material of big and small head includes stainless steel, carbon steel, steel No. 20, Q235, Q345, 16Mn, etc.
Butt welding size head English (Butt welding joints), reducer Butt size is the size of the steel hot-pressing molding or forging forming, its connection form is directly to the reducer and steel pipe Butt welding.Butt welding size head generally have concentric reducer and eccentric reducer, materials have carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel.
Butt reducer manufacturing standards
Butt welding head to the size of the main manufacturing standards are generally GB/T12459, GB/T13401, ASME B16.9, SH3408, SH3409, HG/T21635, HG/T21631, SY/T05010, ministry standard GD0506 ~ 0507 form a complete set of pressure vessel flange, tubesheet corresponding standard: to execute JB/T4700 ~ 4707-4707 national standard (GB/T9112-2000), the mechanical standard (JB/T81-1959, JB/T74-1994), plus standard (SH3406-1996), Marine standard of GB/T10752-1999, chemical (HG/T5010-1958, HG/T20592-2009), and so on.Export forged steel flange material in the American ASTM standard of A105.
Butt welding reducer production folding editing this section
Reducer (reducer) is a kind of pipe fittings used in pipe size.Usually adopted for reducing the forming process of pressing, expanding to suppress or reducing and expanding, to certain specifications of the reducer and stamping can be applied.
A. reducing forming/hole enlargement
Size reducing forming technology of the head is with the head big end diameter equal to the size of the pipe into the forming die, along the axial direction of tube billet by pressing, shrink along the cavity movement and metal forming.According to the size of the reducer reducer, divided into the one of pressing or more press forming.
Besides using steel as raw material to produce the size of the head, on the part of the specifications of the size of the head can also be used steel plate stamping forming technology is adopted to improve the production.Used by stretching die shape inner surface size design with reference to the size of the head, use after blanking punching die, stamping steel stretch forming.
Size head before bonding, use dry cloth to bell mouth and socket lateral wipe the handle, when the surface with oil pollution must be with acetone to wipe clean, have the following points to note:
1, control diameter: DIN standard (DN10-6), 3 a/IDF criteria (1/2 "to 6"), ISO standard (12.7-152.4 Ф Ф);
2, the international industry standard: DIN, ISO, SMS, 3 a, IDF, etc;
3, the product material: 304, 316, 316 l stainless steel;
4, quality and use: size head inside and outside processing with high-grade polishing equipment, meet the surface precision requirements;This product is suitable for the dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industrial fields;
5, external processing, can according to user requirements to map, sample processing non-standard products;
6, connection mode: clamp (fast), welding, thread (live).
Pay attention to the size of the head is also suitable for pipe diameter changes in environmental protection industry, are generally cut steel plate welding and become, pipe diameter sizes and materials
Are generally not hot rolled plate, application is very good, can save cost.
The characteristics of stress distribution
(1) the inner pressure function similarly hereinafter heart reducer an area about the size of the pressure difference between the bending moment caused by big end is relatively open, small end relative shrinkage phenomenon;
(2) the internal pressure under the action of eccentric reducer in central eccentric side inside the big end surface and eccentric side to the outer ring stress is the largest.
Butt welding head size classification
1. The material classification:
Carbon steel, ASTM/ASME A234 WPB, WPC
Alloy: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 11-12-1 - WP WP WP 22 - WP 5 - WP 91-35 crmov WP911, 15 mo3 15 crmov,
Stainless steel, ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304 - l - 304 - h - 304 ln - 304 n
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316 l - 316 - h - 316 ln - 316 - n - 316 ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321 - h ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347 - h
Low temperature steel, ASTM/ASME A402 WPL3 - WPL 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-65
Cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon luo drain, PVC, PPR, RFPP (reinforced polypropylene), etc.
2. By producing method can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
3. To make standard classification can be divided into the national standard, standard, vessel standard, standard, water standard, American standard, Germany standard, Japanese standard, the standard and so on.
4. According to the radius of curvature points: can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow.Long radius elbow refers to its radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times the outer diameter of tube, R = 1.5 D.Short radius elbow refers to its radius of curvature is equal to the pipe diameter, R = 1.0 D.To bend diameter (D, R for the radius of curvature).5. If according to the grades of pressure points: about seventeen kinds, and American standard pipe is the same, there are: Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS;Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS;One of the most common is two kinds of STD and XS.
Standard system folding edit this paragraph
The pipe flange on international standard, there are two main system that is represented by Germany DIN (including the former Soviet union) European tube flange system and represented by the United States ANSI flange pipe flange system of America.Besides, there are Japan JIS flange, but generally only used in petrochemical unit for the utilities, and less affected in the world.Will now around the pipe flange profile below:
1, the European system represented by Germany and Soviet tube flange
2, the American system pipe flange standard, represented by ANSI B16.5 and ANSI B 16.47
Tube flange standard 3, Britain and France, the two countries each have two casing flange standard.
To sum up, international standard of tube flange can be summarized as two different, and are not interchangeable tube flange system: a European tube flange system represented by Germany;Another American pipe flange system is represented by the United States.
IOS7005-1 is the international organization for standardization promulgated in 1992, a standard, the standard is, in fact, the United States and Germany, two sets of series of tube flange merger of tube flange standard.